

I guess it had to happen at some point. I am leaving the Maricopa Stake. And the Maricopa Zone. It's been a lot of fun. It's been amazing. I've been extremely blessed to be able to stay here for 7 months and meet so many awesome people. I got to learn from the greatest missionary ever (Elder Aicher) and I got to have two great sons (Elder Moa and Elder Dalton). I got to see the area get split and prosper because of it. And I got to serve with 3 of the Elders I was in the MTC with (Elder Silski, Elder Poole, and Elder Kelly). It has been awesome. I will really miss it here.
I'm also really excited to go somewhere new and have a fresh start. I'm heading East. To the Superstition Mountains. My companion is going to be Elder Kier. I've heard a lot of good things about him so I'm looking forward to that. His companion is Elder Poteki and we're actually just switching places. He gets to come back here, which is very rare. He started here in this area in June of 2007, so he'll probably die here. Lucky duck. I'll be requesting that as well. We'll see. But it'll be a lot of fun to be out there. From what I've been hearing it sounds like it will be a fantastic place to be as a missionary.
So tonight is my last night in Maricopa and I'll be heading out in the morning. Brother Nielson is making me biscuits and gravy.
Yes.
1 comment:
feliz mision Elder Coffman's, con cariƱo you frend Rusbelys de Venezuela
Post a Comment