Monday, March 2, 2009

Crazy Awesome




It's been a crazy week. But crazy awesome. This morning we got together as a zone and had a devotional then played some frisbee and it rocked. It was a lot of fun. I think it really raised everyone's spirits and helped unify us as a zone.
On Saturday Ernie & Delinda and Kaleigh got baptized. That was cool. They are awesome. We pushed Brother Bakers date back to the 14th, but he's still doin great.
We had Elder Gee with us on Thursday and that was inspiring. We learned a lot from him.
Last night we went to the Mission President's Fireside to hear Yvonne and Kort both speak. Elder Poole and Elder Moa were both there, that was really good to see both of them.
Hope everyone is doin as good as I am. If you're not, let me know what I can do to help.
Love yall,
-Elder Coffman

No comments: